Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh What a Day is Today

I am one very very sad panda as my camera is no longer functioning. This means there are no pictures from the phenomenal Ingrid Michaelson concert at ArtsFest last night. I missed the Matt Morris (not Morrison as I originally posted) show, but Ingrid made up for it ten-fold. She was very funny interacting with the audience.
Specifically a cute little 4 year old named Jacqueline who was sporting spray-on pink hair. She did a rendition of "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga and "Toxic" by Brittany Spears. (There were accompanying dance moves...awesomeness)
The band seemed like a very tight knit group of people, two of them were actually engaged to be married in a few weeks. So the concert was a great time and I can't wait to see her perform again (she had to censor herself onstage because it was a "family show" so I'm looking forward to Ingrid Michaelson: Uncensored and swearing like a sailor)
Afterward we went to Peters Pub for a drink, and then on my way home I ran into (not over) the neighborhood calico who high-fived me. Just darling.
Today I'm planning to go back to ArtsFest to see the exhibits, and possibly pick up a piece to decorate my sparse-looking bedroom walls. Later on we're going to SingSing, a dueling pianos bar, which is always a hilarious time.
<3

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer about your camera but yay for getting to see a good concert!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in! If you have any wisdom on how to (or not to) grow-up, leave it here!