Monday, June 7, 2010

Hardly Workin' Part Deux


Son of a NUTCRACKER!!!!
Another week of work postponed.
However, I do have a treatment plan to review in order to make myself somewhat useful.
Also, Three Rivers Arts Festival is this week, so maybe I'll just hang out among the vendors and soak in all the creativity.
Last year I saw The Wailers (as in Bob Marley and...) at Artsfest and this Thursday Matt Morrison will be performing followed by Ingrid Michaelson so I'm really excited for that. Matt Morrison was the guy who did the Hallelujah duet with Justin Timberlake for the concert for Haiti. Very pretty man with a very pretty voice <3
Download it. Listen to it. Love it.

2 comments:

  1. i've seen the wailers here in motown too - awesome show!! i've never been to the 3 rivers art fest but would love to check it out sometime! i can't wait to (finally) meet you this weekend! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps thank you SO much for cheering me on for my massage therapy exam. it meant SO much to me! you are the best!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in! If you have any wisdom on how to (or not to) grow-up, leave it here!